Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

26/05/2014

Sad

Exactly after one week when I was with my sister in the small church in Arnhem for that marvelous concert, I found myself in a church again last Friday night. For me that's not normal as I'm not religious. This time it was for the farewell meeting of one of our "old" neighbours from the village we still have our house. She lost the battle against cancer.

We still are in contact with a lot of our "old" neighbours and we hadn't seen them yet, except for a few, but this was not a nice opportunity to meet each other again. The Church was crowded because she was a nice person and the performances of the family were beautiful and courageous.......


Sylvia was only 56!

Enjoy life while you can.......







 

No comments:

Post a Comment