Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

09/05/2014

Short one

G'day mates,

We have arrived safely in the Netherlands but besides we are very busy, I also have ordered a new laptop as ours is already 6 years old and still has XP windows so I don' t dare to work with it anymore.  Please be patient and wait for my next story, I will try to come back very soon.

I can show you some pictures to give you an impression of our life and home for the coming 4 months.

The first week we stayed with my sister....



Some work in our caravan:





 
still a big mess!

 
OK I have to go again..
 
See you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment