Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

21/09/2018

Present

G'day Mates,

Just want to let you know I won't have a new story for you this weekend. We are too busy (and a bit too sad) for me to concentrate. The continuing of the Queensland holiday with Danny deserves my full attention so I can bring it over to you properly and you can enjoy it as much as we did.

What is the reason for being so busy, I'll show you just one picture as of course there will be a separate blog of this in the near future;

Its a fact, we are unpacking the caravan, cleaning it, take off the letters of my blog; making it ready for the market..............




Hang on in there people, I'll be back as soon as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment