Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

01/06/2014

Sorry

G'day Mates,

I know I ought to give you a new story, its about time isn't it?? The problem is I don't have time at the moment. But on the other hand I have so much to tell and show you that I have to pinch some time somewhere, I will do my utmost.

Anyhow, for now you have to be patient as  tomorrow our day is filled with appointments and Tuesday we are going on a mini cruise to New Castle and we will be back on Thursday. Friday and the whole weekend is filled with visits again but I will try to make a story anyhow.

I've got bike riding stories, a Western Weekend and by then of course the mini cruise so just keep on looking I will be back as soon as I can.

A little forecast for what is coming;


Till Soon!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment