Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

08/06/2014

A little bit more patiënt !

G'day mates!

I've got good news, and I've got bad news.

The good news is that I've started a new story for my blog but the bad news is my new computer.
Not that the computer is not OK but because I've got windows 8.1 now, the windows movie maker has changed too. I've been spending hours already to figure out how it works so that sets me back again.

Anyhow I'm working on it and will be back soon. In the mean time enjoy this relaxing view of our caravan "park", this is what I see when struggling with my films.






Be patient because I'm confident it's worth while waiting for!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment