Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

30/08/2016

Bye Bye Holland, Hello Australia!

G'day Mates,

After 4 months coping with a lot of bad weather but also enjoying quality time with family and friends, we are flying to Kuala Lumpur today and on Sunday we are back in Aussieland.



I worked on a new story but don't have time to finish it, sorry mates, I'll be back as soon as I can.
To not leave you empty handed I herewith give you something to laugh, specially for the Aussies, enjoy;


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_prtbj4MtDU


Bye Bye Holland, Hello Australia!



No comments:

Post a Comment