Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

05/09/2016

A cry for understanding.

G'day Mates,


We are just "home" and I want to give you an impressing of our flight back to Australia, especially the last bit from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne after we had 3 great days of loving life and culture in Kuala Lumpur;

OMG what's happening to me, I had a roller coaster of emotions on the plane. Glad to be going back to safe Australia and sad to leave stressed Holland. Every music I hear makes me cry and I don't know why. Tears are rolling down my cheeks.

God this torn between two lovers is getting to be a big deal. I don't think it's the hormones that's too easy. Besides that, I later heard from my Hubby he had have the same emotions.

Maybe its all the good bye's the last few days or even the idea, that deep down we know we need a miracle to stay in Australia.



Every song I hear is a potential song for my own funeral, sounds very heavy but it truly were my thoughts. Djeezzz why am I so occupied with that, I have honestly no idea and no motive. Maybe it's because we lost 3 dear family members just recently and you suddenly realize live is short and can be gone just like that.

Guys I need some time, I can't do happily new stories at the moment (and there are a few), sorry. I'm going to sort out my moods and come back asap. Promised!! Love to all my fans!

Cheers.





2 comments:

  1. Know the feeling Tammy, just a little bit, as we are torn between 2 states with 2 daughters and families in Vic and 2 daughters in SA. I hate good byes!
    You need time to process your feelings and emotions Tammy.
    We will pray for you and your situation.
    Love,
    Nelly & Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two lovely people.
    So sorry that I had not read your blog before we came to visit you. We would have
    given you extra cuddles.
    The feelings you are very similar to ours at the moment. Having colds and feeling unwell torchers our soul even more.
    Please hang in there a day at the time. None of us have more or less than that. Even millionares have not s enough money to change that. We love you both so much, so keep in touch many time. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete