Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

06/08/2016

Our House

G'day mates,

If you are a regular reader of my blog you will know that we still have a house in the Netherlands which is for sale. We are doing our utmost to sell it and because we now are in The Netherlands for holidays we took the opportunity to renew the floor and some more little things.


Discussing what to do.....


The best thing to do....


It was a very big and hard job.....


Someone, who can use it, is going to pick it up 



 Result, but not finished yet..... Yeeeehhhhh!


My cousin and uncle are the heroes...




As you can understand we are quite busy so I don't have time for a new story.

Because our house is situated near the lovely town Zutphen, I again place a film of Zutphen on my blog so you still have something to watch;

Enjoy


Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Wauw, wat een verbetering zeg!! Chapeau voor het duo father and son xxx

    ReplyDelete