Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

08/09/2015

Wet'n Wild

G'day Mates,


One of the icons of Western Australia are the wild flowers in the particular "Wild Flower" season which begins in June in the north, and sweeps down the State to finish with a flurry on the south coast in November,.......


..... and another attraction are the astonishing beaches which are the best in Australia.



So I put these two together in a movie not to be skipped!!

I like to promote Western Australia, though it is very expensive, but because most people go to the East, I just want to say; the West is worth it too!


An impression;

Movie time;



I hope you liked it, cheers!


4 comments: