Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

17/12/2014

A special edition, Merry Christmas!


G day mates,

As you know we are in Bali at the moment and I realised that I forgot to tell you why we are here; on the 13th of December we had our 30st wedding anniversary, nowadays worth celebrating!! Isn't it??


But now something else; it's very weird from this location, in this Bali heat to introduce you to next issue but, picture this;

I found a movie back, which I made long time ago, on one of our DVD's. I've been struggling to get it on the computer and then to YouTube because I think it's worth sharing with you, especially for people who know Holland and also because of the winter time in Holland and festive season.

This was our last winter in the Netherlands, 7 years ago. We were going to emigrate to Australia and I wanted to remember how cold the winters could be in Holland because that was one of the reasons we wanted to emigrate. But actually the beauty came over me as a warm feeling and so I didn't feel any cold when I walked from Steenderen, were we lived then, to Brummen on the other side of the IJssel. Approximately 6 kilometre in this icy, snowy, cold weather, but I loved every inch of it!!

Welcome to the Winter Wonderland;






Well I hope you found it as much as pretty as I did and still do. 



From Bali we wish you;


See ya next year with the first story of the year; Bali!

Cheers!
(don't drink too much)


2 comments:

  1. We can change places if you miss it so much! Enjoy Bali!
    XXXX Ann and Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no, lovely ladies, that's not going to happen as I didn't say I miss it haha! But it is beautiful! Xxx

    ReplyDelete