Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

13/07/2014

Just beautiful

G'day Mates,

This is a very short blog. I need more time for a longer one and as I said before, I haven't got much time so please just enjoy looking at these beautiful creatures;



Movie time;





Just look at their feet, its amazing.....


I tried to find the proper translation for their name which is "Trekpaarden" in Dutch but I think there isn't one... 

In the old days they used to be working animals, in some countries they still are...





Movie time, this is one big muscle, just BEAUTIFUL!!

Watch my Zorro...


You know what happened to the Dutch soccer team? Unfortunately they didn't make it to the Final but still, the whole country is very proud because they beaten Brazil and became 3rd!!

We don't need these anymore;


See you later!

Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment