Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

02/10/2014

Having fun with family and friends

G'day Mates,

Yes mates, I'm still in The Netherlands with my stories and I have to hurry up because also here (back in Australia), we are having new adventures so I'm getting behind!!

Anyhow, this time there are no animal- nature- buildings etc. etc. pictures only friends and family with MOSTLY laughing faces......

We have had a lot of fun together;

Fred's brother Gerard and sister-in-law Laura


Fred's nephew Arnold and his wife Trudy 


Here we are in the Town Hall of Zutphen were my sister works....


Our friend Wicher and our two grandchildren Roos and Fleur


You will remember Danny, our son

My uncle Ton, you remember him from he story "A Special Place"

Friends of ours; Guus and Rita

My sisters dog; Pepper

Our former neighbour in Holland; Diana

The strange thing is that we also had an anniversary party at other former neighbours (below picture is Monique) and I'm sure I made pictures on that party but I can't find them anymore, sorry Monique and Henk, but anyhow, the party and food were terrific!

Another barbie at our place....

Our son-in-law; Michiel

Our eldest granddaughter; Kim

Our daughter; Sheila

My Uncle Hans (his wife comes later in the movie), living in Australia and also on holidays in Germany and The Netherlands

My sister helps me cleaning our house in The Netherlands in stead of having another sisters-day which we had planned; Thanks again Sis, love you!! xxx


Walking with pepper....


Sis carrying our lunch when we made a tour through Zutphen! **


Last but not least, MOVIE Time;
Have a laugh with us, LAUGHING IS HEALTHY!




I must admit that this story will only interesting for the people on it and a bit boring for the ones who are longing for our adventure stories, but I had to give these people some credit and our genuine thanks for letting us have a great time in The Netherlands.  Without them we wouldn't have had so much fun.

Of course these are not the only ones we have seen, all the friends and family not mentioned in this story; Thanks for the time, laughs but also grieves you sheared with us!

Hope to see you all again next time!


This looks like the end for the Holland period but its not! There are 2 more to come;

Simply Holland 3 and the last one will be Zutphen.

**You already saw my sister and I did a tour through Zutphen which is a hidden jewel, worth visiting, so be prepared!

Cheers.......















2 comments:

  1. We like smiling faces of course. It was nice to see some family and friends. Hope tot see you next time again.
    The two ladies of the Hague. Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tam, don't worry about this blog about laughing family and friend faces because your Aussie (and worldwide) followers will understand this tour of love and laughter and, as usual, with pics taken at the right moment! Just take your time for the next blog, we will enjoy it, whatever the subject is. So, we are looking forward. Love from Peps and me xxx

    ReplyDelete