Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

04/06/2016

Time-out !

G'day mates!

I hope you liked my last story about the RDA!

For now I again have to apologise for the fact that I can't provide you with a new story for the time being. It's not that I haven't got any adventures as there are plenty, but I just don't have time.
So many things to do and visits to make and to get but really, I've got a lot of pictures made already and going to as next week we are going to Belgium.

So please be patient, I'll be back as soon as possible.


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment