Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

24/09/2017

Winter in Perth, horse riding

G’day Mates,

I’m so sorry to let you wait so long for a new story but as you know we are in the goldfields and as long as we are here I hardly have any time for something else than looking for gold. The fever you know!! Today we moved to another place and the wind is soo strong, you can’t be outside so, here I am.

Before I surprise you with the goldfields story, and I can tell you that will be very exciting, I still have to finish our time in Perth, there are 2 stories still to come and this is the first one.

I just want to show some nice spots in Perth;


A part of Elizabeth Quay


A beautiful garden behind the Government House... 


Contrasts ....


St. George's Cathedral.....


The Church was beautiful, not only outside but also inside....


I forgot, sorry....



Winter in Perth, can you imagine a winter in Perth. When you think about Western Australia, you think; “always hot” but that’s not reality, it can be terrible cold, not as cold as The Netherlands can be but still…

In Australia some people even celebrate Christmas in July. I don’t know about the Northern part, but here in Perth and I also know in Victoria they do!

The council does a lot to give the people a real winter feeling....



Movie time;


I also have been riding a horse, somewhere in the Perth Hills, it was fantastic.....







Movie time;




It was a lovely ride with great views over Perth.....


This was a short one, next will be longer; Fremantle, our favourite !!

Till then!

Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Geweldig dat filmpje met de schaatsers. Ook kerken aan het bezoeken? Doe jullie best in the goldfields.
    Greeting from The Haque

    ReplyDelete