Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

08/05/2016

Help!

Help!! I'm so busy, still haven't time to create a new story!

In the mean time we are in Holland and just to let you know I'm still around, I herewith put some typical Dutch pictures on the blog to warm you up for new adventures.

But my next two ones will still be of Australia, so please be patient, I'm back as soon as I can......



Sorry Aussies, I took some sun with us to Holland, hope you still have enough over there!



I'm going to set up our caravan......


Cheers and till soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment