Tip

Dear Blog readers,
To understand the title and name of this Blog, please read the featured post in the sidebar first.
To follow the stories in good order, read from down to up. And by clicking on a picture you can enlarge it.
If you like my Blog, please pass it on to friends and family!

18/02/2015

Help Saving Bali!

Sorry Mates it took so long but I didn't had Internet for 1 1/2 week! and that was hard, really hard when you are addicted haha.


Anyway, as you already would have expected, this is a very different Bali story then the previous ones.

Besides the very beautiful places and scenery's I showed you with my pictures and movies, I also have to show you the other side of Bali which isn't so nice.

Please look at the movie and when you think there has to be something done about this, please share my blog then maybe someone will wake up! At least we can hope for it.



It would be an illusion to think this is only in Bali because I know the same situation occurs in whole Indonesia and a lot more other countries, but these people live from tourism and when they don't change their attitude about the environment, they will sooner or later end up with nothing.

In one of my stories you have seen me snorkelling, as long as you look down to the beautiful fish, there is nothing wrong but as soon as you look to the surface you see you are surrounded by all sorts of plastic rubbish, such a waste!

Sorry to end the Bali series like this but it has to be told.

See you soon, back in Australia and, as you can remember, going to the West!!

Cheers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment